Friday, April 20, 2012

deal junkie

I LOVE A GOOD DEAL! I literally get excited and start stuttering. If I spot a sale or special, I HAVE to take advantage of it. I get a high from seeing the price go down when I check out. I tell you this to share the deal I found today at Rite Aid.  Was wandering aimlessly through the aisles and ran across some Zone Perfect bars that were on clearance for half price. Originally $1.79 each bar, they were ringing up for .89 cents. BUT the best part?! I know you are on the edge of your seat. ;) Each bar had a peelie coupon for .50 cents off. I purchased 18 bars for $7.02 instead of full retail ($32.22), for a savings of $25.20!! WOOP WOOP!



I'm a coupon shopper, I have a binder and collect as many coupons as I can. I believe in saving as much money as possible. It's not only saving money, it's become a hobby. Something I truly enjoy doing.

What good deals have you found lately?

<3 Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment