Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentines day!

I'm linking up with Crystal for our v-day nails. Since I'm not so good with the free hand stuff like she is, I used my stamping kit. China Glaze White on White for the base and a pink striper for the kisses.

 
Bought myself some awesome things this weekend. I love the TV show Big Bang Theory and of course anything Twilight related. 

a few of my favorite things!


And because Crystal knows me so well she bought me a special card for valentine's day. I LOVE YA GIRL!


Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
<3 Melanie

6 comments:

  1. Love ya 2! And I love the kisses, might have to get you to stamp me sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! How does the stamper work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! :) it's pretty easy. you need a stamper and a design plate. you paint the design you want, scrape of the excess polish, press the stamper on the plate and roll it on your nail! i use a konad stamper and bundle monster plates.

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentines Day!!!! Love the nails!!!

    ReplyDelete