Friday, February 24, 2012

funky friday

Wearing some new jeans today. Shocked myself with a size 18. :) Feeling full of myself. Soooo glad it's Friday. New clothes, new nails and new curtains up at the house. Going shopping tomorrow for my trip next month. I get to go to Virginia beach for a week long class. I'm excited to be going away for a bit. No responsibilities, no dishes, no laundry, no cooking. Just class, shopping, going out to dinner and RELAXING!!

Linking up again with the Nail Files!



The Nail Files 
 
 
Have a good weekend!
<3Melanie
 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the accent nail! Soo cool...I've always wanted to try a fun nail design but just never get around to it :P

    dkeveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nails!!!! How are you girlie!!!???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i'm doing good. you getting ready for your cruise?!

      Delete