Friday, February 10, 2012

friday is for vampires

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!?!!1!!

Lots of things going on for me this weekend. Hopefully getting my taxes done and doing some craft shopping. Working on some gifts for Valentine's Day. And the biggest thing is the latest Twilight movie comes out tonight. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I saw it in the theater with Crystal and we <3 it.

Tried out my new polishes last night. (see the colors here)  It was kind of late but I wanted to have pretty nails for the link up! :) 

Byte for the base and Laser for the accent. 


The Nail Files


Do you have plans for the weekend?
<3 Melanie

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, Mel!!! :) I like it a lot.
    This weekend I'm going to the Ted Show in Gainesville! (tedshow.com) Should be fun. Usually I don't have Saturdays off so I'm excited just to have it off :D

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cami! :) I just started following you. What's the Ted Show?

      Delete
  2. This is soooo pretty! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am excited for Breaking Dawn to come out tonight!!!!! and that you are my new pen pal :)!!!!!

    yyayyayay!!

    -Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous nails! thanks for the reminder about breaking dawn!! so excited!

    ReplyDelete